We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. It is important for idebeauty that you understand how we collect, use and handle the information you share with us on the Site. We use physical, electronic and procedural security measures to protect your information. Because no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information. We continually deploy new information protection technology and, where appropriate, enhance our security systems.
Although your privacy is very important to us, in this legal and technical environment we cannot be absolutely sure that your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. Please see “Data Transfer to Third Parties” below for more information.
This privacy statement regarding the privacy of our users is intended to explain our practices and inform you about:
- the types of information we collect from users of the Site and how that information is collected;
- how we use the information;
- the circumstances in which we share information with third parties;
- how to access, update or delete any information that we have collected about you; and
- the safeguards we have in place to protect your personally identifiable information.
You can view the site and find out about our company and its products, as well as specific goods and services available from our advertisers and suppliers.
Information we may collect and process about you:
- Information You Provide to Us.
- your IP address
- Information about pages you have visited, products and services you have clicked on or in which you have expressed an interest.
- Information from other companies that have received your permission through their own privacy policies to share information about you.
- Information about your interaction with our site.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device about your use of our and/or selected third party websites.
- For information that we collect or remember, we use technologies similar to cookies, e.g. B. Device identifiers on your mobile device.
- Technical information from your device related to the service you receive.
- Information related to the location of your device.
Personally Identifiable Information:
When we use the term “Personally Identifiable Information,” we mean information such as your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, date of birth, e-mail address, IP address, and any other information that someone permits would be able to identify you or contact you. Personally identifiable information also includes information about your transactions or your relationship with us, if you are a buyer, or you have provided this type of information, for example if you make a purchase on our site, in addition to your name and to your contact information also your payment information, address, picture selection, Your order number and information about your IP address of your computer and website that you left or referred to on the site (eg the referring URL). We retain this and other information to fulfill your order, communicate with you about your order, and send you promotional materials.
We retain personally identifiable information about you if you choose to register on the site and information whether you register to use the site and sign up or sign up for features and functions, participate in promotions, or place an order buy or in the course of any other news exchanges, transactions and activities. We may use the information we receive from you, including personally identifiable information, to find out about your experience on the site. We think it benefits you and want to customize what you see when you visit the site according to your preferences.
For some features and functionality of this site, we require you to register or get our permission before you can use it for security, trademark, marketing and other reasons. As part of this process, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. Additionally, during the registration process, we also ask you to select a user LOGIN and password (we permit you to change your password, as well as to keep all personally identifiable information you have given us current and accurate). Among other things, this information helps us to securely mark you as an approved user of those features and functions.
Please note that submitting information to us does not guarantee that we will enable you to use any or all of the site’s features.
The personally identifiable information that you give us, and any information, personal or otherwise, that you create that may be stored on or in connection with the Site is used to provide you with a better service. It allows us to save you money and time and better understand your needs. It also serves us to help you learn more about your preferences and those goods and services that may be of use to you. For example, we track your information in order to assist with confirmations and orders, and to provide consistent quality control reports on how you manage the site and our business and whenever it is necessary or may use to update you regarding your orders, your dealings or any other activities related to the site. We may use your personally identifiable information to advise you about goods or services that idebeauty, its suppliers and/or advertisers may provide. If you are an authorized user, you also confirm that you understand and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and use of the site and its functions and features, in connection with your registration and use of the site. from its suppliers and/or advertisers. If you are an authorized user, you also confirm that you understand and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and use of the site and its functions and features, in connection with your registration and use of the site. from its suppliers and/or advertisers. If you are an authorized user, you also confirm that you understand and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and use of the site and its functions and features, in connection with your registration and use of the site.
How we may use your information:
By accessing our website, you agree that we may collect, hold, use or otherwise process your information (including personal information) to provide you with the products and services you request or access.
If you choose to use idebeauty for retail licenses to your media, you will be required to provide `pay to` information, such as a bank account or home address. Your `pay to` information, if provided to us, is shared with third parties (such as, by way of example only, our bank) only as necessary to process payments to you using the `pay to` information that you have provided to us to have. You may also be asked to provide certain taxpayer information. We report United States tax revenue monies paid to you as required by law.
Please let us know through our contact page if you do not want your organization to be featured as a idebeauty customer and we will, upon receipt of your request, remove all references to your organization from the page, except for the one that appears on your profile page. If we do not receive this from you after displaying your organization name and/or logo as a customer, we will assume that we have your consent to publish the information. In any case, we will endeavor to follow your instructions regarding your organization name and logo.
- counting your return visits to the site;
- aggregate and report statistical information in connection with the Site as a whole;
- identifying relevant keywords and search terms related to the viewed images;
- to determine which features users like; and
- Select advertising that is more relevant to you and
- By keeping your user number, password or other information secure, you don’t have to re-enter everything every time you visit the site.
idebeauty participates in various “remarketing” programs designed to tailor the advertisements you see by tracking certain keywords and tags associated with the pages you visit, and then automatically displaying selected advertisements Tailored to make it more relevant to you. More specifically, idebeauty uses DoubleClick remarketing pixels and the Teracent cookie to participate in dynamic ad serving provided by Google. If you prefer not to receive this service on our site, you can do so by visiting our Remarketing Opt Out page.
Please note that this process does not block ads displayed on the websites you visit, and websites other than idebeauty do not collect remarketing data about your browsing activity. If you would like to disable remarketing cookies for all websites, you can visit the cookie providers’ opt-out pages. We also use Google Analytics as part of our remarketing program and to gather statistical information about parts of the idebeauty website that are visited the most. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager .
Bulletin boards, blogs, and other general forums:
In addition to user profiles, our website may also provide message boards, blogs and other user-generated content features. Anything you share in this way is considered public information. You should always exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Integration of photo streams:
The idebeauty mobile app may allow you to import certain information and content from your photo streams from other platforms (e.g. Instagram, Google Photos) to use in conjunction with your idebeauty portfolio. We use the Internet protocol “OAuth” to enable you to access such account information without having to provide us with your password for third-party platforms.
When you connect your Google Photo account to idebeauty, you will be prompted to grant the idebeauty mobile app permission to access the restricted area of Google Photos. You can revoke this access at any time. Account information collected via the Google OAuth restricted area (i.e. your photos and any EXIF or metadata stored with your images) is not shared with third parties or used in connection with advertising.
idebeauty’s use of information received from Google APIs complies with the Google API Services User Data Policy , including the Limited Use Requirements.
Deletion of Information
We respect your right to have your personal data erased at any time. Should you request the deletion of your personal data, it will be deleted in accordance with our data retention policy and applicable laws and regulations. Please note that to the extent that you have either bought or sold licenses for Media through idebeauty, all licenses are of perpetual duration and we therefore retain the minimum amount of information necessary (ie your name and a copy of such Media). to ensure future compliance with the license terms. If, at the time you request deletion, you have download credits or unpaid royalties below the $100 minimum withdrawal amount in your account, by requesting deletion, you agree that such amounts will be forfeited by you to us and that you are not entitled to any remittance or refund. We reserve the right to store your account’s IP address and billing information for a period of time to defend against certain types of abuse of our system, such as e.g. unjustified chargebacks.
Third parties on our site:
Our site may contain advertisements, references and links to other websites and organizations. You should be aware that different rules apply to the collection, use, or disclosure of your information by third parties in connection with their advertisements, promotions and other websites that may apply to you that you find on the Internet. The use of such technology by these third parties is not controlled by us but by the third party, and even if we are affiliated with the third party, we do not control those sites, or their policies and practices regarding the information, and we encourage you to ask questions and investigate directly there.
Data transfer to third parties:
- As part of your public member profile, showing your name and location, unless your profile has been marked as confidential (contact support for assistance).
- When we engage companies to work with or on behalf of idebeauty.com to provide products, goods or services that you have requested;
- If we are compelled to do so by a governmental agency, court or other entity (eg, responding to a subpoena, court order or legal process);
- When we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve any potential issue or investigation, protect our business and assets, defend our interests, and/or comply with our legal and regulatory obligations ; or
- In the event of our bankruptcy or a merger, acquisition, joint venture or other business combination in which we are a party.
It is also possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
We do not sell or market your personal information to unaffiliated organizations.
Some of the Aggregated Customer Data we collect may be shared with advertising companies to increase and improve the operation and relevance of the Site, but we do not provide them with any personally identifiable information as part of that relationship. Use of their tracking technology is governed by their own privacy policies.
We do not consider the communications you send to us, including comments and other reports you send us, to be private communications and we will not treat them as such. We will use these communications to improve the site and to help other users understand which features are popular and useful. It is therefore necessary to share the communications between you and us with third parties. Unless you expressly indicate that you do not consent, we may share content from our communications with third parties, however we will not identify you as the author using your real name, if any. For example, we may use your statements as promotional material, if you have told us about your experience on the idebeauty website. You should avoid content in your communications with us that could reveal your identity as the author, unless you understand that we can use it for third parties without restriction.
Messages from us:
If you give us your email address, we may occasionally send you emails notifying you of new services, products, or other news relevant to you or the community.
Contact us and access your personal data:
If you would like to review or obtain the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at:
We reserve the right to charge an administrative fee for fulfilling a request for access to personal information, such fee shall not exceed the maximum fee permitted by law.
- collect and use your personally identifiable information only needed to provide a high quality service, to conduct our business and to inform you about the goods and services available from our companies;
- protect the personal data that users of the website share with us, while adhering to strict standards of security and confidentiality. In this regard, we limit even our own employees’ access to those who have been trained and advised in the correct handling of such information, and any employee who breaches our security and confidentiality standards is subject to our disciplinary procedures;
- require any other organization that we hire or engage to perform services for us, comply with our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance;
- share information about you and conduct credit approvals or checks for your product purchases from us to prevent fraud and other activities that we are required to monitor and report under applicable laws and regulations; and
- do everything possible to keep your personal data complete, current and accurate based on the information you have provided. Our website provides a convenient and easy-to-use mechanism for you to access and update the personal information that you have provided.